Administrative Assistant - Behavioral Health/QM
This job has now expired
Health Care that Starts with You!
Join a truly mission-driven organization! Independent, nonprofit UCare is recognized as one of the Minnesota???s leading health plans. We provide more than 225,000 members across Minnesota and western Wisconsin with the health coverage plans and services they need to maintain and improve their health. The innovative coverage we create makes a difference for Medicare-eligible individuals, individuals and families enrolled in Minnesota Health Care Programs, such as MinnesotaCare and Medical Assistance, and disabled adults with special health care needs. UCare is growing in size, membership, products, geographic coverage, and employees. We???re an organization that???s going places. Be part of a team that cares about you, be part of UCare.
This Administrative Assistant position is split between two areas within the Behavioral Health and Quality Management areas. In general, 50% of the time is dedicated to the Behavioral Health area, and 50% of the time is dedicated to supporting Quality Management. The primary responsibility of the position is to provide administrative and project support to the Directors and managers. Specific duties and responsibilities include:
- Provide administrative support to the Directors; manage Outlook calendars; arrange meetings, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings; compose correspondence for signature; PowerPoint presentations, filing, copying, complete travel and conference arrangements, expense reports, and other duties as requested.
- Coordinate logistics for select committees and workgroups chaired/facilitated by the Directors: schedule meetings, set up conference calls, prepare draft agendas in advance of upcoming meetings, take and distribute minutes, maintain SharePoint sites, and communicate with committee attendees as directed.
- Prepare, process and code invoices.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence. Prepare daily calendar and agenda folders for Directors, including printing meeting handouts and other documents. Manage visitor interruptions and vendor contacts.
- Organize project files as directed.
A high school graduate or equivalent is required. Completion of a two year secretarial program or a Bachelor degree preferred. A minimum of three years administrative experience is required. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and database management systems. Experience in a health care or health plan setting is preferred. Advanced computer skills including use of Microsoft SharePoint, Project and Access are desired.
Enter a highly collaborative environment where people are truly engaged, and feedback is valued. You???ll enjoy a competitive salary and benefits, as well as a host of other perks, including a nationally recognized wellness program, and a bright, open, award-winning office space in Northeast Minneapolis???just minutes from major freeways and retail centers.
At UCare, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of UCare, our members, and the communities we serve.