This job has now expired
The Software Web Developer has intermediate experience with Microsoft web site development, Client/Server Windows applications and a very good understanding of relational databases such as T-SQL, SQL Server or Oracle. This position requires strong Microsoft ASP.NET experience and the ability to develop complex custom applications to meet the specific business needs of the company. The Web Developer will work closely with Senior Web Developers, Business Analyst, QA, and Business Owners throughout the full life cycle of projects.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Enhance and support Web Internet and e-commerce systems
· May be required to meet with business analysts and business owners on new functionality requests and production issues and develop technical specifications based on ShopNBC standard specification development
· Develop applications using standard Microsoft development tools such as Visual Studio
· Unit test applications using ShopNBC standard testing methodologies.
· Accountable for meeting delivery dates on assigned projects and tasks
· Support the business during and after hours as needed
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
· 3 years of software development experience
· 2 year in e-commerce, retail, or web development segment
· 2 years of .NET programming with C#