This job is no longer available
- Weigh incoming loads and calculate rates based on load content. Direct driver to proper tipping area. Input data into computer accurately.
- Provides a receipt for the customer and documents the waste entering the facility. Receives payment from customers. Balances the daily receipts to ensure accurate record keeping and appropriate billing.
- Perform routine cleaning of scale house to ensure it is neat, organized, safe and clean.
- Provide information and/or assistance regarding rules, regulations and operating procedures to customers using facility. Answers the telephone and provides general information to callers.
- Maintain records and logs of facility and weighing activity.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Basic knowledge in word-processing, spreadsheets, and electronic mail software.
- Ability to pass basic math test.
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record.