Oracle EBS Functional Analyst
The Oracle eBusiness Suite Functional Analyst will assist in the continuing development of KLJs Oracle applications and infrastructure and be responsible for providing functional business process support to end-users for the Oracle eBusiness Suite (eBS) R12 Financial modules. Responsible for performing security setup and system administration related tasks for Oracle R12 E-Business Suite and ensuring their performance, availability and security.
· Responsible for the design and development of security strategies and policies within Oracle EBS.
o Guides business and implementation team on standards and best practices for robust security
o Develops appropriate security profiles to leverage functionality in Oracle EBS Release 12.
· Implements the EBS security model by defining menus, responsibilities, request groups, functions, and menu exclusions.
· Planning and setup of user access, responsibilities, menus and functions.
· Setup of system profiles, flexfields, value sets, lookups, table/user auditing and alerts.
· Responsible for personalization in both core and JSP pages.
· Migration of EBS setups and custom concurrent programs/forms/report.
· Function as the Workflow administrator
o Assist in the planning and implementation of system workflow
o Troubleshoots EBS workflow issues
· Support Oracle users in their daily business solutions:
o Troubleshoot transaction issues. Fully document all configurations, customizations, and interfaces to other systems
o Trouble shoot technical issues and problems, monitor progress against plan, and communicate status
o Open and manage SR service request tickets with Oracle Support
o Works with internal team and Oracle support to resolve issues.
· Researches and keeps current on Oracle EBS functionality.
· Responsible for researching and providing input to overall security strategy.
· Acts as the Company's subject matter expert supporting the Oracle EBS Security System Administration.
· Organize user training including documentation
Associates degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field required. Bachelors degree desired. Preferences for this position would be to have 3-5 years of Oracle EBS Applications systems administration, programming, and analysis experience. Version R12 experience highly desired.
· Defining and creating Oracle Security and Roles
· Defining and setting up Oracle Workflow
· Implementing Oracle User Management
· Managing Printers
· Entering, monitoring, and resolving Oracle SRs
Functional knowledge of Oracle e-Business Suite applications, including:
· Oracle Financials
· Oracle Project Costing and Billing
· Oracle Time & Labor
· Oracle iExpense
· Oracle UPK Developer and Users
Ability to use Oracle approved methods of customizing the e-Business Suite application.
Understanding of common business processes surrounding the use of Oracle's e-Business Suite.