This job is no longer available
• Perform in-house trouble shooting, repair and testing on customer instruments.
• Provide technical and operational support to customer using phone, fax and email.
• Input customer contact and related information into data base.
• 2 year degree in Electronics.
• The ability to speak and write clear and understandable for internal/external contacts.
• Previous experience with testing equipment such as oscilloscopes, volt meters, etc.
• Experience with hands-on troubleshooting control systems and instrumentation.
Top Talent Solutions offers immediate placements for temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire positions in all industries -- from light industrial to administrative, and everything in between. But, we go a step further to offer you the personal touch that's missing from so many other employment firms. Locally owned and operated, with multiple locations throughout Minneapolis and St. Paul, Top Talent Solutions works with nearly 1000 of the top companies in the region -- from small businesses to national corporations. Our vast network allows us to build the strategic partnerships that, ultimately, you will benefit from.
Top Talent Solutions is in Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.