This job is no longer available
· Quality control experience and proficiency working with corrective action, defective material, and documentation processes
· Pressure testing of cooling systems
· Electrical testing of panels
· Proficient in using voltmeters to determine load capacity
· Proficient in working with 480 volt to 24 volt (control volt) amperage
· Pipefitting, brazing and welding experience preffered
· Custom metal fabrication experience preffered
· HVAC education or background preffered
· Education: 1 year basic refrigeration or A/C training or equivalent
· Must be able to read and interpret blueprints, ladder diagrams and schematics
· Prefer previous experience in mechanical and/or electrical assembly
· Must submit to pre-employment drug screen
Please send resumes for consideration or apply online at www.toptalentmn.com.
Top Talent Solutions offers immediate placements for temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire positions in all industries – from light industrial to administrative, and everything in between. But, we go a step further to offer you the personal touch that’s missing from so many other employment firms. Locally owned and operated, with multiple locations throughout Minneapolis and St. Paul, Top Talent Solutions works with nearly 1000 of the top companies in the region – from small businesses to national corporations. Our vast network allows us to build the strategic partnerships that, ultimately, you will benefit from.
Top Talent Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug-free workplace