Contract Recruiter - 6 - 12 months - Plymouth, MN
· Drive the recruiting process for open positions
· Cultivate and sustain strong relationships with the business and HR partners.
· Prepare and execute recruiting strategies and counsel managers on all aspects of the hiring process.
· Proactively identifies and engages new sources of possible internal/external candidates for hire.
· Conduct full life cycle recruitment activities which include:
o candidate screening, interviewing, and assessment
o reference-checking and selection
o recommendations to Hiring Manager
o candidate pool development for active and passive candidates
o development of candidate offer package and closing strategies in tandem with the Hiring Manager, Compensation and HR Business Partners
o negotiate and extend job offers
o follow up to ensure appropriate on-boarding procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Ideally lookin g for 5+ years direct experience recruiting in a high-volume and highly matrix corporate environment.
- Full life cycle recruiting experience at all levels with an emphasis on:
- R/D (Medical Devices preferred)
- Manufacturing Operations
- Regulatory & Clinical Affairs
- G&A functions (general and administrative).
- Agency experience combined with corporate experience is preferred.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills, facilitation and problem solving skills, relationship building, confidentiality.
· Proven experience in developing and executing proactive sourcing strategies
· Drive for results independently, but remain actively engaged with other recruiters and HR Management.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and working knowledge of affirmative action plans.
- Experience working in a fast pace, highly-matrixed HR organization and company.
- Ability to influence without authority.
· Strong customer focus and business acumen.
· Assure staffing activities are conducted in compliance with corporate, local, state, and federal guidelines.
· Ability to think creatively and provide innovative solutions.