This job is no longer available
The Habitat Organization
JOB VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
APPLICATION DEADLINE: December 23, 2012
LOCATION: National Office, White Bear Lake, MN
REPORTS TO: Controller
SALARY RANGE: Commensurate with Experience
- Assist to ensure compliance with the organization’s accounting policies and procedures.
- Assist with month end closing, general ledger and subsidiary ledger reconciliations, and preparation of monthly financial statements and departmental financial reports.
- Assist with preparation of documents for annual audit.
- Perform bank reconciliations.
- Review expense coding by AP clerk.
- Work with merchandise and membership departments to resolve transaction errors.
- Assist with preparation of information for state and federal tax returns, annual state filings and other documents relating to state compliance.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- B.A. or B.S. minimum, with accounting major
- Minimum 3 years accounting experience.
- Experience in not-for-profit area preferred but not necessary.
TO APPLY: Visit our website at: www.pheasantsforever.org/jobs
ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED. Please include your cover letter, resume and 3 references as 1 word document or PDF file on the Recruitment website.
Pheasants Forever is an equal opportunity employer