Coordinator, Durable Medical Billing
Education requirement: High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
Experience Required: 1+ years
Union Representation: Non-Union (100)
Work Schedule: 8:00 - 4:30 pm
Hours per pay period: 80
Job ID: 33154
Job Code: 5QX
Date posted: Dec 12, 2012
Representative for most department business transactions. Responsible for DME billing of Government Programs, Third Party insurance and patient statements related to the Park Nicollet Health Care Products Division. Uses the Fastrack DME Billing software to track all orders and financial documents relating to Health Care Products transactions. Experience in medical billing required. Personal Computer experience required.
Park Nicollet Health Services, an integrated health care organization, is one of the most trusted and recommended sources of personalized health care in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis/St. Paul. Our progressive and dynamic system includes Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital, Park Nicollet Clinic, Park Nicollet Foundation and Park Nicollet Institute. Park Nicollet is based in St. Louis Park and has more than 8,200 employees, including more than 700 physicians.
Our mission is to care for and support the health, healing and learning of those we serve.
Everyone caring, every day, creating with the individuals we serve, optimal health and greater value.
- Excellence is the standard we apply to our work, achieving best positive outcomes and upholding the highest professional standards.
- Caring is our heartfelt motivation to serve our patients and create the best possible experience.
- Learning is the way we continually improve and create knowledge and value that can be shared.
- Joy is what we experience when serving our patients and each other through a job well done.
- Stewardship is our commitment to create ever greater value with the resources entrusted to us