Pediatric Home Service is a friendly and professional leader in home health care with a singular passion for and commitment to taking care of the child.
If you are a customer oriented, people focused professional looking to:
- Make a difference in the lives of medically fragile children and their families by creating and maintaining schedules for field staff & clients
- Work with us, a company who values the highest levels of customer service and patient care as the cornerstone of our business
- Work in a fast paced culture of teamwork, respect and community
Then working at Pediatric Home Service is the next step in your career!
Our Private Duty Nursing Service is a fast growing, dynamic department and we are in search of the right professional to join our group of customer focused staff.
Duties may include:
- Creating and maintaining schedules
- Verifying timesheets
- Monitoring client hours
- Arranging training
- Other administrative duties & special projects
- On-call duties
- Exceptional interpersonal & customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- High level of initiative
- Adept with creative problem solving
- Strong computer skills
- Healthcare experience a plus
Our Benefits include:
- Competitive wages
- Health and Dental insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Short & Long Term Disability and Life insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday pay
- Professional Development
Interested candidates should apply online at pediatrichomeservice.com on the careers page; please include cover letter, resume and salary requirements.