Customer Analytics Supervisor - Join one of the “Best Places to Work”
Interested in joining one of the “Best Places to Work” as named by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal for seven consecutive years?
The Customer Analytics Supervisor is responsible for contacting and collecting satisfaction feedback from current SPS Commerce customers, as well as supervising and coaching the Customer Satisfaction Representative. This person must have a working knowledge of our business and departments, as they will be responsible for advising and recommending appropriate follow up action based upon customer feedback. This person needs to be responsible and respectful of the confident nature of customer feedback, recognizing both the positive activities of our business as well as our opportunities for improvement. This position must have a focus on quality and improvement, making recommendations for modifying our existing customer surveys and survey populations as well as participating in the creation of new customer surveys.
- Customer Orientation: Demonstrated concern for satisfying one’s external and/or internal customers.
- Results Orientation: Focusing on the desired end result of one’s own work setting challenging goals; focusing effort on the goals, and meeting or exceeding them.
- Self-Confidence: Faith in one’s own ideas and ability to be successful; willingness to take an independent position in the face of opposition.
- Overall: Bring new ideas to the table, backed up with examples and hard statistical support.
- Conduct outbound phone calls to strategic / key SPS customers to collect feedback based upon a specific survey.
- Identify customer situations that could improve with internal follow up action – work immediately with that team to educate them on the situation and recommend action items. This may include providing refreshers / reminders to the individual on areas or ideas to provide excellent customer service.
- Represent the voice of the customer in internal business meetings to recommend changes in current processes and procedures.
- Review and trend customer satisfaction data. As the person closest to this information, identify anecdotal and actual trends in the data collected and present this information throughout the business.
- Meet with business stakeholders on a regular basis to provide customer feedback (trends and / or details), and recommendations and obtain their perspective / thoughts / agreement for implementing positive changes. Monitor / measure the results of change.
- Assist with the creation and distribution of new surveys. Ensure feedback on business processes and expectations are gathered. Receive approval from stakeholders on survey format. Monitor response rates for survey success and addresses any issue that surface.
- Listen to recorded phone calls – customer satisfaction calls conducted by our outsourced partner - in an effort to provide feedback regarding the call quality, survey content, documentation supporting the call, etc. with the intention of improving current practices.
- Supervise and provide appropriate coaching and delegating activities to Customer Satisfaction Representative.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Ability to gain a solid understanding and adapt quickly to SPS Commerce services, processes, customers and our philosophy and demonstrate continuing ability to adapt to a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Previous senior level SPS analyst/lead position or supervisor experience.
- Knowledge of EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) is desired.
- Ability to maintain a professional relationship / image with all internal and external customers.
- Good organizational skills, time management, prioritization, follow-up, detail, and the ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to express appreciation and understanding for customer concerns.
- Strong communication skills, follow-up and trustworthiness.
- Ability to review, recollect and trend / analyze data.
- Excellent documentation skills and reading skills.
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills.
- Ability to offer creative suggestions and collaborate across departments to achieve company objectives.
- College degree or equivalent education and experience required.
- 4 or more years of Customer Service Experience, preferably in a phone / call center environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, Outlook).