This job is no longer available
We currently have an immediate opening for a Software Developer I. We need someone to help us maintain existing internal and external client applications as well as build new applications utilizing pre-determined specifications. Beyond the roles and responsibilities of development will come opportunities for business analysis, leading technologies research and small to medium project management.
Responsibilities are as follows:
MS SQL Server 2000- 2008:
- Create custom SQL queries for: Data reporting, Data manipulation for the purposes of upgrading customers from one product version to another or resolving a data malformation or integrity issue.
- Create new tables, fields, indexes, and stored procedures within existing database schemas.
- Design new database schemas as needed for future products and services.
C# or VB.NET:
- Assist in developing and maintaining source code within the following products for the purposes of maintaining existing features and specifications as well as the design and development of new features and specifications: Visual Studio 2008, Visual Studio 2010
- Assist in developing and maintaining source code for the purposes of maintaining existing features and specifications as well as the design and development of new features and specification.
- Assist in the setup of new websites and maintenance of existing websites.
- BS/BA Degree relative to Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Proficient in skill sets: Software Development, Database Administration
- Nice to have: Mobile Development, HTML5, PICK/Basic, Unidata
***This is an entry level opportunity and recent graduates will be considered***