Clinic RN II - (ENT Clinic) [2 of 3]
This job has now expired
This specialized Registered Nurse performs both independent nursing and delegated medical functions. The independent nursing includes assessment, planning, delivery, and evaluation of nursing care for assigned patient population(s) usually in specialty or acute care clinics.
The delegated medical function includes participation in and coordination of delegated patient care to other health care team members. The RN is responsible for performing these functions in accordance with all policy, procedure, and professional practice guidelines.
This RN will assist providers with complex procedures and will independently complete a variety of tasks including, but not limited to; injections, phone triage, and preparation of education materials, patient education, patient vital checks, chart documentation and monitors standards of care. Keeps up to date on technological advances and new pharmaceutical products.
Triage responsibilities will require a systemic and comprehensive patient assesment skill set. This RN will use protocols appropriately and have excellent interviewing and documentation skills.
This position will include Results Verification and Tracking.
In order to qualify for this role, you must possess:
- Current Minnesota RN License, BLS Certification
- 2 years of general ambulatory experience (or) 2 years of ENT experience, either in-patient or ambulatory
- Demonstration of solid nursing assessment skills
- Ability to keyboard and utilize computer applications
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate critical thinking skills
- Good communication skills
- Good organization and prioritization skills
- Four year degree or B.S. in Nursing
- ENT Certified
- Some experience in working with voice patients
- Some experience in working with trachs, laryngectomies and difficult airways
- Some experience with telephone triage
- Pediatric and Adult patient experience
- (Internal candidates should have above-average performance as an RN I)
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits and provide you with the opportunity to enhance your career in the exciting field of healthcare through rewarding and challenging assignments and the opportunities for advancement.