Clinic Access Spec II
This job has now expired
Allina Medical Clinic is committed to providing a work environment where passionate people have the knowledge, tools, opportunity and freedom to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients. We want you to be part of our team where each employee contributes to our mission of exceptional primary and specialty care.
Allina Medical Clinic and their employees serve 463,000 patients, representing more than two million clinic visits at 40 locations each year. Allina Medical Clinic is part of Allina Health, a non-profit network of hospitals, clinics and other health care services.
- Responsible for greeting patients, verifying insurance coverage and eligibility, and reviewing new patient registration
- Collect co-pays and payments for services rendered
- Schedule follow up appointments
- May also take operator calls/messages
Education & Experience:
- High School diploma plus one year post high school education
- 1-2 years front desk experience in Healthcare preferred
- One year proven strong customer service skills with exceptional communication and listening skills as well as working knowledge of quickly connecting with customers and employees
- Experience in team oriented environment
- Good phone and typing skills, ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to manage cash
- Requires strong customer service skills
- Bilingual skills preferred
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Full time position (40 hours per week)
- 8:30 AM-5:00PM
- Day/Evening shift
- Non contract
- There are two positions open for this. Please apply to this opening to be considered for both.
Richfield is a well-established suburb with affordable homes for the young families and new developments being built for the older resident. Easy access to main throughways, just minutes from both Minneapolis and St. Paul, close to the airport and major shopping centers including the Mall of America. Its residents are committed to its vitality, and Richfield is consistently recognized for innovative development programs. The school system has received national awards for its excellence in education. Richfield has over 300 acres of parkland, an ice arena, outdoor pool with waterslide, a staffed nature center, Farmers Market and offers a wide variety of recreational programs for all ages.
- Located 10 minutes from Minneapolis
- Population = 40,000
- Service Area = 920,000
Community Resource Links:
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA