This job is no longer available
Top Talent is seeking a FT temp to hire Commercial Loan Processor for a client company located in northern suburb. Pay is $18-20/hr. Hours are M-F, 8-5pm.
Job Duties include but is not limited to:
Prepare Processing Documentation
- Ordering necessary paperwork to process the credit file.
- Obtaining necessary background information and supporting documentation for identifying legitimacy of the business and the authorized signers.
- Review Title Commitment for accuracy and additional requirements.
Prepare Closing Documentation
- Prepare and send accurate documents to Lender for review. Handle changes as dictated on the documents.
- Prepare and forward Closing Instructions and Documents to Attorney, Title Company, and Lender for closing.
- Prepare and send Servicing Agreement to Lender (if applicable).
- Assist Credit Analysts/Loan Personnel with contacting Title Company, Borrowers, and Lender to schedule closing date and time.
- Review Settlement Statement for accuracy. Communicate any necessary changes with appropriate parties.
Prepare Post-Closing Documentation
- Responsible for accurate input of loan data/information and disbursement into the commercial lending computer software system.
- Scan, label and upload signed documents to the website.
- Ensure all titles/liens/UCC filings are correct and filed in a timely manner.
- Create Loan Servicing File and Guarantor File and place documents in predetermined order.
- Modify incorrect, non-binding legal loan documentation for accuracy and collateral security.
Loan Operations and Servicing
- Maintain, update and follow up with commercial loan tickler system to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Process escrow analysis and remit payments to third parties as needed.
- Contact appropriate parties to retrieve documents necessary for tickler files to be complete and accurate.
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) and min three years related commercial lending experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient knowledge Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience working with commercial loan servicing software.
- Familiarity with commercial loan structure.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts and demonstrate understanding of the processes.
- Ability to deal with a problem involving several variables with minimal supervision.