This job is no longer available
MACC CommonWealth is a nationally recognized non-profit agency which provides its members with administrative support services in the areas of Finance, Human Resources, Facilities Management and Information Technology. The combined size of our membership offers large system capability and efficiencies to all members, regardless of their size. MACC CommonWealth is an initiative of the MACC Alliance of Connected Communities, a membership organization of local, community-based non-profit agencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or accounting, or associates degree with equivalent work experience.
- Two years experience in account reconciliations, bank reconciliations, and general ledger accounting.
- Two years experience with accounting software, Microsoft Dynamics GP preferred.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills and familiarity with other Microsoft office products.
- Ability to analyze and reconcile financial information.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines, with interruptions, simultaneously and accurately.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and use judgment.
- Ability to work additional hours, including weekends, as necessary.
- · Ability to communicate and work respectfully with different cultures, groups, and languages.
- Provide general ledger accounting functions, reconciliations, and audit support for member agencies assigned to your team.
- Process journal entries, including calculations, data entry or upload, and filing.
- Process internal allocations and fees between members.
- Process month-end and year-end closes.
- Maintain fixed asset records and process depreciation.
- Process miscellaneous payments and filings, such as sales tax, unclaimed property, and employee benefits.
- Support Controller in preparation of financial statements.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts, bank statements, and investment statements.
- Reconcile sub-ledgers to general ledger (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fund Raising, etc.)
- Reconcile income and expense accounts as needed.
- Prepare work papers and confirmations for annual audits and respond to audit inquires
- Provide backup for other finance staff as needed.
APPLY ONLINE: https://careers-macc.icims.com
Agency Website: http://www.mcwmn.org