Indrotec is recruiting for a fully integrated provider of design, supply chain management and strategic sourcing services to the Medical Device industry. This is a recognized market leader, and a fast-growing outsource manufacturing and design solution company specializing in high growth areas such as Cardiology, Endoscopy and Orthopedics.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Swiss Machine Operator will be mainly responsible for operating machines and equipment used in the manufacturing of products and will work with other employees to effectively meet or exceed expectations for product quality and production rates. Machine Operators must have a working knowledge of manufacturing equipment.
- Operate machinery and equipment used in the manufacturing of products
- Ability to simultaneously operate multiple machines
- Ability to troubleshoot issues that arise during manufacturing processes
- Load component materials into product specific tools
- Follow established documentation for product manufacturing, including but not limited to PCDs, travelers, routers, prints and deviations
- Document all work performed on inspection reports and customer travelers/work orders
- Maintain the segregation of conforming vs. non-conforming product.
- Performs in-process inspection of all parts and/or assemblies in accordance with the requirements stated in the work order or as otherwise stated on drawings or work instructions.
- Performs visual inspection with or without the use of microscopes.
- Performs various dimensional inspection using specific calibrated dies or gages, or dimensional inspection systems and micrometers
- Ability to perform tool changes
- 2 - 4 years experience operating machinery and equipment in a manufacturing environment
- In depth knowledge of drawings and blueprints with an ability to interpret information
- Machine Operators must have a working knowledge and understanding of visual and dimensional inspection techniques
- Solid understanding of machine shop equipment and techniques
- Effectively communicate with all levels of employees, as well as outside contractors