This job is no longer available
Performs specialized records processing and scanning work involving classifying, indexing, filing, storing, and retrieving of material on an Electronic Record Information Management System, as well as a paper records Archival Systems.
This position requires extreme accuracy. Applicants must have the ability to multi-task while maintaining accuracy and quality.
- Two years’ experience working within electronic and paper record maintenance within related fields such as government, medical records, legal or library.
- High school graduate or GED.
- Ability to type 50wpm (skills test will be administered).
- Proficiency in word-processing, spreadsheets, database and, and Electronic Record Information Systems (skills tests will be administered).
- Must demonstrate quality – detail oriented
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision
- Must be organized
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- The ability to communicate information and ideas in written and spoken English so others will understand
- Must possess a valid drivers license and safe driving record.
Experience working with SharePoint
- Performs specialized records processing and scanning work involving classifying, indexing, filing, storing, and retrieving of material on an Electronic Record Information Management System, as well as a paper records Archival System.
- Enters information into and retrieves information from filing system through an Electronic Record Information Management System.
- Processes, retrieves and files paper records in an archival system upon request from authorized users.