Bilingual Distribution/Project Managment/Account Management Position
Pay Rate: $17.00-$18.00 DOQ
Status: Temp to Hire
Location: Roseville, MN
Work Schedule: 8:00 – 5:00pm
THE RIGHT STAFF is looking for an experienced Bilingual Account Manager/ Customer Service professional. The right candidate will be able to receive Purchase Orders directly from customers and Sales, conduct contract reviews, research customer histories and use the Business System to create Sales Orders. Generate Work Orders for manufacturing to build product in compliance with customer requirements using best business practices. Manage all aspects of ongoing customer relationships on a daily basis with goals of customer satisfaction, on-time delivery, zero defects and profitable repeat business.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
**APPLY ONLINE NOW: http://jobs.therightstaff.com/index.smpl?arg=user_login **
Qualified applicants may choose to apply directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conduct contract review - quote to customer Purchase Order, obtaining resolution when there are discrepancies, with a goal of an enterable PO
- Sales Order entry and order acknowledgement (goal -within 24 hours of PO receipt); account maintenance; accurately enter and maintain Sales Orders, account and pricing information/history within Business System to initiate and furnish prompt re-quotes
- Schedule upcoming work by appropriate work center capacities and material availability; monitor WIP, machine downtime, and work closely with Vendor Relations to monitor daily material requirements; assure accurate, timely information for scheduling decisions; interface with Pre-Production concerning scheduling issues to identify schedule changes, create contingency plans, and coordinate with customers to meet their requirements
- Manage Finished Goods; build per contracted agreement for accounts of responsibility; track and manage inventory for timely shipment or claims submission and resolution per contracted agreement
- Manage work load report daily; facilitate Work Order progression and resolve delays; contact customer on delayed shipment; resolve CS-caused no-runs immediately
- Prepare New Part Forms and ECOs required by customers, Engineering and Programming; send proofs to customers
- Track and monitor progress on material testing and facilitate material changeovers
- Interface with Sales on a daily basis to research existing customer accounts, discuss new customer developments and clarify understanding of customer prints, new designs and pricing
- Work closely with Finance to resolve invoicing and collection problems
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance staff on certification of new products including PPAP, 1st Articles, and all customer quality concerns
- Be the voice of the customer using Customer Concern Report (CCR) for the documentation and implementation of customer corrective actions; initiate and oversee CCR to a timely completion (within 30 days), and the required customer communication follow-up; process returned goods (RGAs) and initiate corrective actions (RGA and CCR process may be used in parallel)
- Project involvement; participate in continuous improvement projects related to customer account management, Customer Service processes or inter-company improvements
- Work hours are primarily day shift with flexibility required to fill some 2nd shift hours
- Other duties/tasks as apparent or assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
§ Must have and maintain a complete understanding of Business System, product application, construction, configuration options and change methods for all products offered by St. Paul labels or ID Concepts
§ Be an expert on all aspects of customer accounts regarding contracted agreement quote to Purchase Order, inventory agreements, manufacturing, label design, invoicing, quality requirements, packaging, shipping and pricing; assume ownership of customer accounts and markets
§ Business knowledge; product flow, raw material inventory, finished goods, Work Order and Sales Order management
§ Maintain knowledge of each phase of label production through ongoing training; maintain an ability to perform and improve on changing methods and procedures through continued training
§ Complete understanding of formal problem-solving processes and quality policies and procedures; resolve complex and ongoing customer concerns utilizing formal quality and problem-solving processes in a team-oriented environment with emphasis on continuous improvement; maintain accurate and complete records in accordance with formal quality documentation and procedure standards
§ As the primary day-to-day contact for customers, manage post-sale customer relationships proactively and provide a truly positive image of the company; handle complaints and concerns with maturity
§ Determine personal work objectives, prioritize multiple tasks, and constantly strive to complete increasingly more challenging tasks in a fast-paced, changing environment both individually as well as part of a team
§ High school diploma or GED; Associate degree preferred
§ Fluent in Spanish and English
§ 2+ years previous vendor relations, logistics, purchasing, or experience in a manufacturing setting is required.
§ Experience in purchase ordering and conducting contract reviews.
§ Experience working with details where high accuracy is a must
§ In-depth telephone (multi-line) and computer knowledge (MS Word, Excel, Outlook) and an ability to work efficiently with good organizational skills, required
§ Decision-making and problem-solving within a team environment in a formal quality program preferred
Mon-Fri business hours approximately 8am-5pm.
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! We want to get to know you, your skills, interests, and goals. Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. We provide interview coaching. We can connect you with some of the area’s leading employers. We are here to help you!
Temporary assignments to full-time permanent positions, THE RIGHT STAFF is ready to assist you! Let us help you create YOUR success!
We thank all interested candidates. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.