This job has now expired
Health Care that Starts with You!
Join a truly mission-driven organization! Independent, nonprofit UCare is recognized as one of the Minnesota???s leading health plans. We provide more than 225,000 members across Minnesota and western Wisconsin with the health coverage plans and services they need to maintain and improve their health. The innovative coverage we create makes a difference for Medicare-eligible individuals, individuals and families enrolled in Minnesota Health Care Programs, such as MinnesotaCare and Medical Assistance, and disabled adults with special health care needs. UCare is growing in size, membership, products, geographic coverage, and employees. We???re an organization that???s going places. Be part of a team that cares about you, be part of UCare.
The Configuration Manager will manage the System Configuration Department. Oversee and coordinate the configuration, testing, implementation and ongoing support of AMISYS modules and interfaced third party software to support the business needs of UCare. Identify, evaluate and implement processes/modules to improve efficiency by maximizing the use of these systems. Specific duties and responsibilities include:
- Recruit, train, coach, and evaluate staff. Establish, communicate and enforce performance standards and monitor progress.
- Develop and coordinate staff orientation and training to best meet departmental and individual needs and goals.
- Manage the development, implementation, and maintenance of policies, procedures, and manuals for the department. Monitor work flows and staff performance to ensure adherence to policies and procedures.
- Develop, manage and monitor strategies to improve the operational functions of UCare by ensuring that configuration provides for accurate and efficient data reporting, and minimizes claim adjustments and provider complaints.
- Maintain compliance with Federal and State billing guidelines by monitoring website and other communications, and ensuring applicable changes are configured accurately in a timely manner.
- Identify, recommend, manage and implement process improvement and enhanced efficiency activities for Configuration Department and for organization operations.
- Assign, manage, and coach work efforts of staff to ensure timely and quality completion of projects.
- Participate as a key departmental liaison or project lead with interdepartmental committees and work groups as assigned. Communicate any changes in policies, procedures or other areas to departmental staff in a timely manner.
- Document and maintain reports of activities of Configuration staff. Provide a monthly report to the Configuration Director.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
A Bachelor's degree in business or related field required. Relevant work experience will be considered.
Three to five years experience in system development and testing. Three to five years knowledge of claims processing, provider reimbursement structures and medical benefits. Two to four years supervisory/managerial experience.
Amisys configuration experience preferred.
At UCare, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of UCare, our members, and the communities we serve. EOE/AA
Enter a highly collaborative environment where people are truly engaged, and feedback is valued. You???ll enjoy a competitive salary and benefits, as well as a host of other perks, including a nationally recognized wellness program, and a bright, open, award-winning office space in Northeast Minneapolis???just minutes from major freeways and retail centers.
At UCare, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of UCare, our members, and the communities we serve.