Dietary Aide (River Falls, WI)
Allina Health is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees, 5,000 physicians and 2,500 volunteers dedicated to meeting the lifelong health care needs of patients and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Allina is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
River Falls Area Hospital (RFAH) is located in River Falls, Wis., just 30 minutes east of St. Paul, Minnesota. RFAH has 20 staffed beds, 210 employees and more than 156 affiliated physicians. The shared medical campus includes primary care and specialty clinics, a long-term care facility and a wellness and fitness center. A broad range of inpatient and outpatient hospital services are provided to approximately 28,000 patients each year.
- Performing clerical & money management tasks
- Preparation of quality food for patients, associates, and guests using standardized recipes & production sheets
- Adhere to HACCP guidelines to ensure efficient, safe, & sanitary food production
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Must have the ability to read, write, and speak English
- Follow written & verbal instructions & complete high school level computational skills
- 1 - 2 years of cashier experience
- 1 - 2 years of food production experience in healthcare environment desirable, but not required
- On the job training provided
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Casual position
- Day/Evening Shifts: Work schedule varies
- Every other weekend
- Non Contract
Ranked one of the "best small cities" in the country by Demographic Daily, River Falls truly is a great place to work and live. The River Falls community has the advantage of maintaining a small town atmosphere while benefiting from all the resources of the Twin Cities just 35 minutes away. River Falls is home to the University of Wisconsin-River Falls and the Chippewa Valley Technical College. Whether it's taking advantage of the recreational opportunities of the Kinnickinnic River, a nationally recognized class one trout stream, River Falls invites you to "Grow with the flow" as a resident of our exceptional community. River Falls offers the perfect combination of small-town comfort, wide range of outdoor and cultural activities, diverse and active downtown, and convenient access to all that the nearby Twin Cities have to offer.
- Located 35 miles East of the Twin Cities
- Population = 14,343
Community Resource Links:
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA