Service Desk Associate
Allina Hospitals & Clinics is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees, 5,000 physicians and 2,500 volunteers dedicated to meeting the lifelong health care needs of patients and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Allina is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
Allina Commons is the Minneapolis-based headquarters of Allina Hospitals & Clinics, a not-for-profit health care organization serving patients and communities. Approximately 1,600 corporate and administrative service employees work at offices within Midtown Exchange, site of the historic Sears retail complex at Chicago Avenue and E. Lake Street. This community landmark, adjacent to the campus of Allina's Abbott Northwestern Hospital, is the second largest building in Minnesota and includes offices, an internationally themed public market and residential units.
- Assist customers by working with them to resolve technical issues with the workstations, login, and other related solutions that make up our Electronic Medical Record.
- Via the phone, will analyze and assign incidents to IS Support teams when necessary.
- 2 year post secondary education is required or equivalent experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Customer Service experience
- Great communication skills are a must
- Will be an active member of a help desk team, responding to technical support phone calls made by Patient Care providers
- Good keyboarding skills are needed as you work with our Ticketing system to ensure the customers perspective is captured as they look to us to lead them to solution
- Will be expected to utilize knowledge base software
- Seeking an individual that proactively sees the reality of a situation, personally owns the circumstances, relentlessly looks for ways to find resolution
- This requires strong problem-solving skills with the ability to demonstrate (communicate) critical thought processes
- Will partner with our customers and relationship management skills will be on display
- Will share knowledge and transfer wisdom, excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- 40 hours per week.
- Day / Evening / Night shifts.
- Non - contract.
Minneapolis boasts being both cosmopolitan yet small enough that you can find a place to call home whether on a lake, golf course, or in an adjoining suburb. With the fast pace of activity there are professional sports, theater, or enough parks for a quiet walk. The area has numerous schools and colleges, both public or private, and enough teams for all weekend athletes to join.
- Located in Minneapolis
- Population = 380,000
- Service Area = 2,882,245
Community Resource Links:
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Hospitals & Clinics is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA