This job is no longer available
Engineering Systems Administrator – Duluth, Minnesota
Is career growth and development in a supportive and respectful environment important to you?
If so, Enventis a subsidiary of HickoryTech could be the company for you!
Enventis is one of the leading providers of integration services in the Midwest specializing in providing telecommunications and network solutions for companies of all sizes. Our ability to turn a customer’s business need into a solution is unmatched.
The successful candidate will provide office and PC hardware/software support, assistance and training to Enventis employees and administer all network management systems/applications to support the ISP/Optical Transport operation. This employee will also generate various types of reports requiring database manipulation and report programming.
Requirements for the position include the following:
· 4-year Technical Degree or the equivalent in experience.
· 2-3 years experience with PCs, DOS, and MS Windows, preferably in a network environment.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Experience with Windows/Unix/Linux based servers preferred.
· Knowledge of Sequel/SQL reporting. Crystal reporting experience preferred.
· Knowledge of Visual Basic to support Excel workbooks/forms.
· Knowledge of creating/updating web-based forms.
Apply today and see how our exciting and challenging environment can be the place for you!
HickoryTech offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Qualified candidates can apply on-line at www.hickorytech.com