This job is no longer available
Digital Clinic seeks a phenomenally talented and motivated sales superstar to get in near the ground floor of a rapidly growing leader in healthcare digital signage solutions. Seldom do such rare opportunities emerge that allow the right person to help shape a company’s sales strategy, drive its execution, while simultaneously driving your own career development. The ideal candidate is a wicked-smart and intensely competitive individual who thrives on talking to people on the phone or via email.
Description of Role
The Sales Executive role at Digital Clinic will be responsible for executing on the company’s overall sales and marketing vision, increasing overall customer base, and driving sales execution to firmly place Digital Clinic as the dominant leader in cutting-edge healthcare digital signage solutions. This person will build front line relationships with clients and potential clients, developing a keen understanding their needs, and deliver voice of customer feedback to company stakeholders. This person will play a key role in developing and sustaining a culture of passion, hard-work, and innovation that will make Digital Clinic the place to go for anyone interested in healthcare digital signage solutions.
About Digital Clinic
A leading healthcare digital signage provider in the United States, Digital Clinic continues to experience phenomenal growth and growing industry notoriety. A culture of creativity and constant innovation has led to rapid growth in both opportunities and product offerings. Digital Clinic is part of a family of well-established companies with over 30 years of developing successfully developing niche technology solutions. Digital Clinic is a great place to learn, have fun, and make a difference!
- Makes outbound sales calls to prospective and existing customers to sell our complete portfolio of products and services.
- Willingness to make a minimum of 70 targeted calls per day.
- Achieve and maintain rapport with prospects and clients and work to provide the best possible service.
- Update customer and prospect information and help maintain CRM database.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Prepare proposals and sales contracts, as well as prepare sales orders to activate and maintain contract services.
- Reports to the Director of Marketing, providing regular input on all account activity, including status and call reports on a weekly basis.
- 2 Years sales experience or four-year college degree, BA/BS or equivalent
- Thrive in an outbound phone sales position
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Self starter, motivated, goal oriented, persistent
- Good organizational skills
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Integrity and the highest ethical and professional standards
- Commitment, drive and a willingness to succeed
- Passion for technology
- NetSuite experience a plus
This is a full-time position – Monday through Friday.
Please send cover letter (including salary requirements) and resume by clicking Apply now.