District Leader - Denver, CO
District Leader of Operations - Denver, CO
Are you an operations professional who loves to bring out the best in people? Do you believe there is no such word as impossible? Are you strategic yet not afraid to get your hands dirty? If so, there may be a role for you at Regis Corporation!
Regis is the salon industry's global leader, with over 55,000 employees and 12,000 salons worldwide. We are headquartered in Minnesota, and our mission is to help people feel good and look their best.
We want to hire extraordinary leaders with backgrounds in field operations to:
- Develop a strong salon management team to deliver best-in-class customer experiences
- Solicit customer feedback to understand customer and local community needs
- Lead, coach and motivate salon leaders to help them achieve sales and customer loyalty goals
- Drive company programs, action plans, key responsibilities and practices for multiple locations
- Partner with HR to hire, develop and retain top talent
- Support stores in the district with regular visits
- Utilize all tools available to provide coaching, training and support to stores within the district to exceed operational goals
- Embrace and champion change
In addition to those skills, we need people who:
- Can think on their feet
- Can keep many balls in the air at one time
- Are able to encourage and mentor salon teams to do their best every day
- Are not afraid to take ownership
- Are thinking of new and better ways to do everyday things
And to be a considered a good fit for this role, you also need to have:
- A High School Diploma or GED; a Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- 2 years of experience with multi-unit management, either retail or service related
- Valid and current driver's license and be insurable for motor vehicle use
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to read and analyze sales, cost and budget reports
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to be a leader as well as a team player
So…if you want to be part of a company that is reigniting itself, an organization you can believe in and contribute to, and obtain a challenging position that makes you excited to come to work, then we want to talk with you!
PLEASE NOTE: In order to be considered for this opening, you must live within the Denver, CO area. Relocation is not offered for this position.