This job is no longer available
Faith Group, LLC is headquartered in Saint Louis, MO and is a leader in providing design and consulting for clients requiring solutions to their facilities and infrastructure challenges in the aviation industry. They are seeking a qualified security/technology system engineer to join its thriving security practice. Position is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
The candidate will be expected to plan, design and manage large, complex security and technology system installations that involve access control, video surveillance, digital video storage, intrusion detection, command and control systems physical security technologies, public address, building management systems as well as their associated infrastructure and Local Area Networking equipment. Candidate is expected to demonstrate proficiency with systems design using construction drawings and specifications.
Requirements & Qualifications
This role requires up-to-date knowledge of the latest technologies and engineering practices including unique requirements associated with aviation security as well as design coordination with architectural and other engineering disciplines. Candidates with an electrical engineering degree a plus.
Education and or Experience
Position requires previous design experience with technology and security systems for the A/E industry. Prefer experience in the aviation/airport market. Desired certifications are ASIS (PSP) and BICSI, CCNA or equal. International experience is a plus.
Other skills or experience should include:
- Security master planning to include T&V analysis
- Electronic systems construction documents
- Electronic systems infrastructure/interfaces requirements and interdisciplinary roles
- Low voltage/security systems engineering design & calculations
1. Block & wiring diagram
4. Hardware sizing
5. CCTV lens application
- Project Management
1. Scope, fee, expectations, contractual requirements etc.
2. Contract types, i.e. traditional, design build, etc.
3. Phase specific process knowledge (plan, design, bid, construction, testing, etc.)
4. Scheduling & Forecasting
6. Invoicing & Accounting
- Writing Skills
Salary & Benefits
* Salary dependent upon experience *Medical plan available
* 401(k) Retirement Plan
CLICK APPLY NOW TO E-MAIL WENDY WILKE REGARDING THIS OPPORTUNITY