This job is no longer available
· Setup and operate injection molding presses
· Use mold hoists to raise mold to proper elevation to insert mold into presses, clamp mold into press and hook up water lines
· Adjust and set machine controls for proper speed, pressure, temperature and times
· Work in partnership with management and quality control to ensure parts are being produced to customers standards
· Load and unload molds
· Run sample parts
· Perform other duties as assigned by plant and production manager
· 2 years of experience in set up and operation of injection molding presses
· Excellent verbal communication and teamwork skills
· Must be able to life up to 50lbs and stand for entire shift
· Must be able to bend, lift and twist
· Pre-employment background check
Please send resumes for consideration or apply online at www.toptalentmn.com.
Top Talent Solutions offers immediate placements for temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire positions in all industries – from light industrial to administrative, and everything in between. But, we go a step further to offer you the personal touch that’s missing from so many other employment firms. Locally owned and operated, with multiple locations throughout Minneapolis and St. Paul, Top Talent Solutions works with nearly 1000 of the top companies in the region – from small businesses to national corporations. Our vast network allows us to build the strategic partnerships that, ultimately, you will benefit from.
Top Talent Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug-free workplace