This job is no longer available
**Apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org**
Experienced Epic Radiant Analyst/Builder needed to support development of Epic Radiant RIS for a large, integrated delivery system. This engagement will be 5-6 months.
The project involves sun-setting an existing GE Imagecast RIS and migrating all workflows to Epic Radiant. The project needs to be coordinated with the implementation of new PACS and Dictation systems (which are being managed separately, but within the same reporting organization).
This individual is expected to be hands-on, with direct working relationship with end-users to develop requirements and build in the Epic system, and also will be expected to participate in testing, and end-user support for go-live.
• Experience participating in implementations in complex environment with team of 3-5 resources
• Demonstrate success in working directly with physicians, clinical operations, and IT staff.
• Prior Radiant Implementation experience and current Radiant Certification is required
• Prior experience working with GE Imagecast RIS is also a plus, as is a background in medical imaging
• Excellent communication skills.
• Positive, can-do attitude required. Sense of humor hoped for but not absolutely required
• Positive previous client references, as well as a demonstrated working relationship with Epic are required.
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! We want to get to know you, your skills, interests, and goals. Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. We provide interview coaching. We can connect you with some of the area's leading employers. We are here to help you!
Temporary assignments to full-time permanent positions, THE RIGHT STAFF is ready to assist you! Let us help you create YOUR success!
We thank all interested candidates; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.