Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
The Executive Assistant provides direct administrative support o the Executive Director, Board of Directors and committees of the Board and manages the Executive Director’s schedule. Board responsibilities include coordinating Board meetings, preparation of reports and documents, distribution of the Board packet (meeting minutes, agenda and related materials) attending, taking and filing Board minutes. In addition to the administrative duties, this position is a member of the MAP human resources team and performs various human resource duties as assigned. The ideal candidate will have strong administrative skills, be a self starter, and be able to be professional under stress.
- Two years post- High School education in office administration, business management or closely related field and five years office and administrative experience performing direct support to an executive director; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively with key staff, board and volunteers in a goal-oriented, time-sensitive environment
- Strong demonstrated experience or knowledge of and sensitivity to HIV issues
- Ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds
How to Apply
Submit resume with cover letter to:
Minnesota AIDS Project
Attn: Human Resources
1400 Park Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55404
No telephone inquiries please.
Open Until Filled
The Minnesota AIDS Project is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We encourage applications from all interested persons, including women, people of color, persons with disabilities and GLBT persons.