This job is no longer available
Top Career Solutions has teamed with a leading Medical Device manufacturer in the North Metro to hire a Manufacturing Engineer. This person will be in charge of evaluating produciton efficiencies, implementing Lean Manufacturing principles, and ensuring machinery maintenance is up to date.
· Implement Lean Manufacturing principles to improve processes
· Evaluate production efficiencies, make recommendations and implement changes
· Generate machinery maintenance procedures
· Coordinate installation of new equipment to improve manufacturing
· Training of production personnel on proper techniques
· Develop and implement department procedures
· 3+ years experience in medical device manufacturing is required!
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering discipline preferred, 2 year technical degree with additional experience will be considered.
· 2+ years Manufacturing Engineer or in Process Improvement role
· Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles