Club Mystic Supervisor
Oversees the Club Mystic counter operations for an assigned shift, ensuring that the highest level of guest service is maintained.
- High school graduate or GED.
- One year of experience in a service-related field or casino venue.
- Proficiency in word-processing, spreadsheets, presentation, database, electronic mail software. Strong knowledge of player database and tracking software.
- Knowledge of player clubs.
- Ability to communicate with a diverse population.
- Oversees day-to-day operations for Club Mystic. Coordinates staffing based on business needs.
- Assists in hiring, schedules and training Club Mystic Representatives. Oversees performance, counsels, and conducts team member performance appraisals, disciplinary actions and terminations.
- Generates daily Club Mystic reports designed to provide information to Marketing and Gaming.
- Supervises player reward programs. Approves and issues complimentary coupons.
- Coordinates with Marketing staff in support of various programs.