FT LSC Valet Attendant
This job has now expired
Parks and retrieves guest vehicles to and from the valet parking area, safely and efficiently. Assists guests with vehicle and casino doors and issues valet claim tickets while applying high guest service standards.
- Must possess a valid drivers licence and acceptabel driving record.
- Three years driving experience with a valid drivers license.
- Ability to drive both manual and automatic transmission vehicles.
- Must be able to pass driving test.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English clearly.
- Greets and welcomes guests in a courteous manner.
- Greets guests, checks guests car in. Parks guest vehicle following prescribed procedures. Delivers guest vehicle upon guest presenting their valet receipt. Driving is an essential function of this job. Team members must adhere to the driving standards determined by the Gaming Enterprise.
- Inspects vehicles for damage and logs pertinent information on the valet ticket. Maintains appropriate traffic flow in the canopy/staging area.
- Assists supervisor, when necessary, with driving van responsibilities.
- Visually inspects work area on a regular basis and reports any unsafe conditions or potential hazards to Valet Supervisor.