Experienced Janitorial Supervisor-Mystic Lake
This job has now expired
This position is located in Prior Lake, Minnesota.
The purpose of the Environmental Services Area Supervisor position is to prepare, direct, and supervise the custodial team in the cleaning of casino gaming areas and company facilities. This is done to assure the safety and well-being of guests and team members and to create an environment that is welcoming to the guests when they are gaming. The Environmental Services Area Supervisor consistently treats all guests and team members with the highest respect and professionalism, while responding to their needs and requests.
- Prepares, directs and supervises team assignments for the cleaning of company facilities.
- Inspects all gaming zones, public areas, team member areas, and company facilities according to written Guest Service and department cleaning service standards. Ensures optimum guest service delivery and positive guest interaction.
- Ensures that company and department policies and procedures are being followed by team members (cleaning service standards, appearance/grooming, personal conduct standards, guest service standards, safety, etc.).
- Coordinates team members to accomplish requested additional cleaning tasks (i.e. banquets, casino promotions, construction, guest requests, etc.). Supervises the wardrobe distribution function at LSC.
- Participates in the performance appraisal process, performs disciplinary actions, and is involved with terminations. Interviews, recommends hires and promotion of team members. This includes team member development to achieve a positive team member environment and job satisfaction.
- Supervises and assigns MaintiMizer and online maintenance work orders.
- Inspects storage areas, chemical closets, and inventory to ensure compliance with pre-determined levels and safety policies are being met.
- Supervises team members programs (team member incentives, mentor program, daily attendance program).
- High school graduate or GED. (Must be able to verify.)
- Ability to communicate technical, job-related information and ideas in spoken English so others will understand.
- Two years specialized supervisor experience or two years building maintenance experience.
- Knowledge of HAZCOM and blood-borne pathogens.
- Excellent guest service skills
- Beginning experience with word-processing, spreadsheets, presentation, electronic mail software.
- Must be able to lift/move 50 pounds.