FT Slot Service Specialist - Little Six Casino
Provides optimum guest service in the slot operations area; breaking bills, filling hoppers and machine bases, paying and verifying jackpots and ensuring efficiency and game security in accordance with regulatory compliance.
- High school graduate or GED.
- Must be able to pass slot math and oral and written English comprehension tests.
- Must pass pre-employment physical.
- Previous guest service experience.
- Must be able to pass basic keyboarding skills test (minimum of 25 WPM).
- Ability to communicate basic information and ideas in spoken English so others will understand.
Establishes and fosters relationships with guests through proactive guest interaction. Provides the guest with slot specific information and general casino information, prompting the use of the player’s club card and facilitates complimentaries.
Processes transactions including providing change, jackpots, W2-Gs, fills, buys and ticket redemption in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Maintains the appearance and functionality of the floor and machines by straightening chairs, disposal of debris around machines, cleaning ashtrays, replenishing ticket printer paper, and clearing bill jams.