Medical Assistant, Credentialed (Maple Grove Medical Center)
This job has now expired
This is a casual position and will float among specialty clinics as needed.
As a Medical Assistant - Credentialed within the Maple Grove Medical Center, you will be responsible for providing professional, quality medical care to patients and providing quality support to the medical staff. You will prepare exam rooms for patient visits and record patient’s medical history and other relevant data in EMR system. You will perform delegated medical functions under the direction of a physician or RN in accordance with all policy, procedure and practice guidelines.
In order to qualify for this role, you must possess:
- Medical Assistant Certification from an accredited school. If not certified, must attan AAMA certification within one year of employment and have completed MA program at an accredited school
- Some successful medical or clinic experience
- Good keyboarding, phone and computer software utilization skills
- Excellent customer service, public and patient relation skills, and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work and fluctuation in workload
- Graduate from an accredited CMA program with an Associates Degree
- Currently Certified as a Medical Assistant
- Maintains certification by retesting or maintaining CEU level as determined by the AAMA
- 1-3 years Medical Assistant experience in a specialty clinic
- Manual dexterity
- Ability to work under stress in a variety of situations and other clinics
- Previous ambulatory care experience
- EMR and patient scheduling experience
- Self motivated problem solver
- Continuous improver
- Critial thinker
We offer competitive salary and benefits and provide you with the opportunity to enhance your career through rewarding and challenging assignments and the opportunities for advancement.