Office Assistant (Pediatrics Neuropsych/Health Psych)
This job has now expired
The Office Assistant assists Administrators with daily clerical and administrative duties including, but not exclusive to, preparing new patient information packets, monitoring/ordering materials/supplies, filing, data entry, word processing, scanning records, mailing reports/documents, scheduling patient appointments, appointment reminder phone calls etc. to improve patient and provider satisfaction through timely delivery of patient materials and improved appointment preparedness.
This position will work for the Pediatric Neuropsychology Division.
In order to qualify for this role, you must possess:
- Basic office knowledge
- 1 year of office support experience including copy and fax machine
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Good phone skills
- Previous online scheduling experience
- 2 years of clinical experience in a medical office, records office or appointment scheduling department
- Previous experience preparing patient mailings
- Knowledge of general systems such as IDX, Flowcast, FCIS and Allscripts
- Some survey or statistical knowledge