Account Executive II - Edina, MN
Account Executive II – Edina, Minnesota
Are you looking for a challenging career in a fast paced technology driven company selling into Mid-Market and Enterprise accounts? Are you motivated by an earning potential that is only capped by your ability to succeed?
If so, Enventis, a subsidiary of HickoryTech, could be the company for you!
Enventis is one of the leading providers of integration services in the Midwest specializing in providing telecommunications and network solutions for companies of all sizes. Our ability to turn a customer’s business need into a solution is unmatched in our over 11 years of experience. The primary responsibility as the Account Executive is to drive and grow revenue from new clients in the mid-market or enterprise segment. This is a high-energy, client-facing role for a sales professional with a proven track record of driving sales and closing business.
The successful candidate will,
- Present and sell VoIP, Ethernet, MPLS, internet and other network solutions to business customer, generating new sales revenue and meeting or exceeding quota.
- Network in groups and vertical markets to establish Enventis in the marketplace and obtain contacts.
- Identify and prospect leads to increase sales funnel.
- Contact potential customers to assess communication needs and propose solutions.
- Provide demonstrations on new products and technology.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of industry technological advances.
- Prepare and utilize presentation materials, product announcement information and other related documents.
- Develop and respond to RFPs, which include technical information, corporate background, pricing, implementation strategies and legal information.
- Support and implement customer seminars on our products and services. Provide customer feedback to the Vice President of Sales regarding ideas for new products and services.
Requirements for the position include the following:
-4 year degree or equivalent in experience.
-3+ years telecom sales experience in a solution based selling role with a proven track record.
-Knowledge of MPLS, Ethernet up to 10G, PRI, SIP, Internet, Collocation, MPLS, T1, SONET, Wavelength, DS3, PSTN and Hosted VoIP.
-Self motivated, persuasive and organized.
-Excellent interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
-Valid driver’s license with good driving record.
Apply today and see how our exciting and challenging environment can be the place for you!
HickoryTech offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Qualified candidates can apply on-line at www.hickorytech.com