ShopNBC's 2013 Internship Program will be a paid program, and will run for 12 weeks, beginning June 3, 2013, and concluding August 23, 2013.
- ShopNBC will be hiring interns in for the following Merchandising categories:
Jewlery, Home, CE, Beauty, and Watches
Assist with retail category administration and execution of product level initiatives.
Team player, positive, flexible, highly productive, organized, accurate, good communicator. Good at multi-tasking, hard worker, detail oriented.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Purchase order creation
· Track purchase orders for timely delivery
· Enter Top line descriptions which go on air
· Create RTV's (return low performing stock to vendors)
· Run Top 100 and Show Summary reports to analyze sales
· Buyer sample returns to vendors
· Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor's degree candidate
Merchandise Coordinator > Assistant Buyer