This job is no longer available
JOB SUMMARYApplies high guest service standards. Takes food and beverage orders, processes transactions pertaining to charges, and serves orders to guests. Reconciles cash-drawer.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English clearly.
- Ability to pass basic math test.
- Must be at least19 years of age.
- Takes food orders and serves food to guests. Operates P.O.S. register system for processing food & beverage charges. Handles cash, currency, credit cards, comps, and gift certificates.
- Completes side duties and prep work to ensure adequate supply levels. Cleans and restocks ashtrays and keeps condiments stocked.
- Completes reconciliation statements at the end of shift.
- Performs bussing duties.
Mystic Lake Casino Hotel
Mystic Lake, part of SMSC Gaming, was named one of the Twin Cities' Top 100 Workplaces by the StarTribune.