Credit Payment Specialist
Credit Payments Specialist handles customer financial inquiries regarding credit card payment issues. Responds to inbound phone calls and makes outbound phone calls regarding past due installment payments.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Resolve credit card payment issues via phone calls from a large nation-wide consumer customer base
· Generate outbound phone calls to past due customers to resolve past due installment payment issues
· Focus on providing a positive customer experience in difficult payment situations
· Meet department service level objectives regarding inbound and outbound calling metrics
· Maintain and effectively articulate a thorough knowledge of department policies, procedures, and computerized information systems
- Work with other departments to attain comprehensive solutions.
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
· Minimum of 1 year of experience working with customers in a phone environment required
· Proficient grounding in Microsoft Windows platform, Email software packages and basic Excel spreadsheet creation knowledge is required
· Excellent internet navigation skills are necessary
· Effectively utilize multiple software packages as appropriate
· Requires effective time management skills and the ability to multi-task
Payments Specialist II > Payments Lead > Payments Sr. Lead > Credit Payments Manager