Licensed Therapist, St. Paul
Reports to: Clinical Manager
Location: St. Paul, MN
Status: Full time or part time
The Therapist role will consist of a combination of the following duties: conduct client intakes and participate in the intake/evaluation team; provide individual psychotherapy to adult and possibly some adolescent clients; participate in outpatient therapy groups.
This position collaborates in a multi-disciplinary setting with other Emily Program clinicians to provide comprehensive treatment to our clients.
Schedule & Expectations:
The schedule has some flexibility but candidates must be willing to work until 8:00 pm two days per week or one day per week and a Saturday day schedule. This position will be expected to spend 75% of the time doing client work (therapy and/or programming).
- Conducts client assessments and from assessment findings develops, implements, and coordinates services, and monitors and evaluates individualized treatment plans for those clients assigned to her or his caseload
- Conducts assigned group counseling sessions
- Collaborates with The Emily Program staff and community professionals including physicians, medical personnel, therapists, social workers, dietitians, and community agencies in coordinating client care services and maintaining continuity of care
- Identifies, supports, and evaluates clinical quality, cost, and client-satisfaction improvement initiatives; completes assigned studies, audits, and ongoing monitoring of performance indicators
- Participates in client case conferences
- Attends regular staff meetings
- Maintains clinical records in compliance with The Emily Program policies and regulatory standards
- Assists directors in designing, promoting and evaluating Program service delivery models.
- Supports quality assessment/peer review activities
- Maintains at all times the confidentiality of proprietary information and any client’s or employee’s medical, financial, or personal information, records, and data to which there is access
- Ensures compliance to Program policies, external regulatory standards and payor requirements
- Maintains and enhances knowledge of current clinical practice, strategies, and developments through participation in his or her professional organization; attending related seminars, workshops, and conferences; and reviewing the literature
- Prepares and submits accurate, timely billing records as per Program requirements
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Licensed Psychologist (Ph.D., Psy.D. or M.A.) in the state of Minnesota
- Must have individual psychotherapy experience; experience running psychotherapy groups preferred
- Interest and experience conducting the intake/assessment process
- Related clinical experience (eating disorders) preferred
- Knowledge of regulatory standards governing care delivery and operations
Click here to apply online.
The position is open until filled. The Emily Program is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).