Program Manager (QMRP Required)
PHS.INC is looking for a full time Program Manager to manage and oversee three fully running group homes in the northwest area, Monday-Friday 9-5pm.
•MUST have a BS/BA in Human Services or related field
• MUST have a minimum of two years of supervisory/managerial experience including experience in organizing and maintaining group home care sites and services.
• Knowledge of county funding sources
• Strong detail and organization skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient computer skills- including Word and Excel
• Valid MN driver's license and vehicle.
• Current auto insurance in applicant's name
• Able to pass DHS background check
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance (no cost to you)
- Dental Insurance (no cost to you)
- Mileage Reimbursement
- 401k Plan w/company match
-Paid time off
Please fax your resume to Rachel @ PHS. INC@ 763-536-8356 or email it to RachelSchafer1@gmail.com (you must meet the requirements to be considered) We do not have a website