.Net Software Developer - Maple Plain, MN
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity working on a high performing software development team at a successful, growing company? Do you have experience designing, building and implementing .Net based software solutions using the latest and greatest technologies? If so, don’t let this great opportunity pass you by! We are looking for an experienced .Net software developer to join our Business Software team. This team takes pride in creative problem solving, innovation through collaboration, and using some of the coolest technology available.
As a member of the Business Software team you will work with other top-notch developers on:
- Developing new features and functionality using the very latest developer tooling for our internal and external websites and applications running on the Microsoft stack including ASP .Net, Web Services, and SQL Server, covering all aspects of the business.
- Participate in problem analysis with business users and assist in determining software solutions and enhancements.
- Enhancing our order management, ecommerce, CRM, and intranet manufacturing applications.
- Provide maintenance break/fix support for the internal websites and triage support issues to other areas of development.
- 3+ years of related .Net development work experience.
- Experience with multiple .Net patterns and platform technologies like client/server, ASP .Net sites, web services, WCF endpoints, SOA, or MVC.
- Desired experience utilizing agile software practices or working in an agile environment using:
- Scrum software development practices
- Automated unit testing
- Continuous integration
- Code reviews
- Version control systems (e.g. Subversion, Git, or Mercurial)
- Strong communication skills and work ethic
- Demonstrated history of staying current on best practices in technology
A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
Proto Labs is the world's fastest manufacturer of custom prototype and low-volume parts. We've revolutionized our industry by developing proprietary computing technologies and automated manufacturing processes that enable us to create real parts, really fast. This success is fueled by our cutting-edge, internally-developed software and our fast-paced, casual work environment is driven by employees who thrive on innovative thinking. Proto Labs is a Top 100 Minnesota Workplace, and has been named by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest growing companies--four times. City Maple Plain State Minnesota [MN]
Proto Labs is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity & Veteran Friendly Employer.