Associate .Net Software Developer - Maple Plain, MN
This job has now expired
We are seeking new graduates looking to begin their careers in a successful and growing Minnesota-based company working on all aspects of our business as a member of our BUSINESS Software Team. Our Software Teams work alongside our business users to create software using agile development practices. We take pride in creative problem solving, innovation through collaboration, and using some of the coolest technology available.
Our team members work on:
- Designing and developing new features and functionality using the very latest developer tooling for our custom websites and internal applications.
- Participating in problem analysis with business users and assisting in determining software solutions and enhancements.
- Enhancing our order management, fulfillment, CRM, and Intranet manufacturing applications.
- Developing web applications for our customers to upload CAD files, interact with our online quoting software, and place orders.
- Providing maintenance break/fix support and triaging support issues to other areas of development or operations.
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
- Classroom and project experience with software development languages including C++, C#, or Java.
- An understanding of object oriented programming techniques.
Other desirable skills:
- An internship, or prior work experience, in a technical related field.
- Experience with team based software development tooling such as source code version control systems, automated unit testing, or continuous integration.
- Strong communication skills and work ethic.
Additional Information: Proto Labs’ Corporate Headquarters is located in Maple Plain, MN, just minutes west of the 494/394 interchange. If you feel this position is a good match to your skills and interests please apply online at www.protolabs.com/careers.
Proto Labs is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity & Veteran Friendly Employer.