Customer Service Representative
This job has now expired
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity to use your skills in a successful and growing company? Do you desire a fast-paced, casual work environment that is driven by employees who thrive on innovative thinking? If you have experience with Customer Service and a desire to work in an energetic, collaborative environment, then check out this opportunity in Maple Plain!
This position will be responsible for handling all customer related issues and tasks after receipt of purchase orders.
Specific duties include:
- Enter all customer orders into the database
- Meet department metric requirements
- Provide strong customer service support by positively resolving all customer issues
- Handle all customer interaction after initial order is placed through phone and e-mail
- Serve as a liaison between departments to ensure customer issues are communicated and handled appropriately.
- Proactively follow-up with customers
- Provide quotes for volume production pricing
- Handle incoming calls
- Update the customer database.
- Other tasks as assigned
- 4 + years of customer service experience
- Previous experience entering customized orders into an order entry system
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated attention to detail •
- Ability to troubleshoot and find resolution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook and 10 key
- Ability to type a minimum of 40 wpm. (Typing test will be administered)
- Comfortable with basic mathematics and using a calculator
- Customer service experience in a manufacturing environment
- High School diploma or equivalent degree required
- 2 year college degree preferred
Proto Labs’ Corporate Headquarters is located in Maple Plain, MN, just minutes west of the 494/394 interchange. Our Rosemount, MN facility is located off of the County Road 42 and Highway 3 intersection & east of 35W. If you meet the qualifications and feel this position is a good match to your skills and interests please apply online at www.protolabs.com/careers.
Proto Labs is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity & Veteran Friendly Employer.