Customer Service Rep (YMCA Administration and Training Center)
This job has now expired
We are very excited to announce that the YMCA of the Greater Twin Cities has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Rep to join our team.
The Customer Service Rep is responsible for providing premier customer support to our members, participants, and branch/camp team members. Responsibilities include answering and tracking incoming calls, responding to and tracking on-line inquiries, filing, and other general office work.
- Provide premier customer service via phone and e-mail to our members, participants, and all branch/camp team members.
- Track all incoming phone calls and internet inquiries.
- Open and disperse mail.
- Filing of all records (both electronic filing and paper copy filing).
Future functions will include
- May assist in data entry of registrations and table files.
- May assist in monitoring of accounts receivable.
- May prepare and maintain program enrollment reports, rosters, agendas, schedules, and financial reports.
Qualifications - Required
- Minimum of 4 years customer service experience
- Minimum of 1 year phone customer service experience
- Demonstrated ability to key a minimum of 40 words per minute
- Ability to process a large volume of work
- Ability to multitask and to respond quickly, accurately
- Knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be organized and have strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with a diverse clientele and team members
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to make decisions, set priorities, and work as a team
Qualifications - Preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish, Russian, Somali and Hmong).
- Experience working with web site support.
- 1 year call center experience.
- Must be able to talk on the phone and to work on a computer for extended periods of time.