Customer Service Rep (YMCA Administration and Training Center)
We are very excited to announce that the YMCA of the Greater Twin Cities has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Rep to join our team.
The Customer Service Rep is responsible for providing premier customer support to our members, participants, and branch/camp team members. Responsibilities include answering and tracking incoming calls, responding to and tracking on-line inquiries, filing, and other general office work.
- Provide premier customer service via phone and e-mail to our members, participants, and all branch/camp team members.
- Track all incoming phone calls and internet inquiries.
- Open and disperse mail.
- Filing of all records (both electronic filing and paper copy filing).
Future functions will include
- May assist in data entry of registrations and table files.
- May assist in monitoring of accounts receivable.
- May prepare and maintain program enrollment reports, rosters, agendas, schedules, and financial reports.
Qualifications - Required
- Minimum of 4 years customer service experience
- Minimum of 1 year phone customer service experience
- Demonstrated ability to key a minimum of 40 words per minute
- Ability to process a large volume of work
- Ability to multitask and to respond quickly, accurately
- Knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be organized and have strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with a diverse clientele and team members
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to make decisions, set priorities, and work as a team
Qualifications - Preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish, Russian, Somali and Hmong).
- Experience working with web site support.
- 1 year call center experience.
- Must be able to talk on the phone and to work on a computer for extended periods of time.