General Manager – Health and Wellness
Massage Envy - The Chance to BE one of the Best.
Massage Envy in Plymouth is one of the top performing clinics in the nation grossing $2M+ in revenue last year. As we expand our business footprint, we are seeking a performance driven person with the determination and focus to continue this growth into 2013. We welcome an exceptional Manager who is performance driven through making a difference in people’s lives – customers and our Team Members who are both highly valued and appreciated. The General Manager provides leadership that drives customer experience, overall operational execution and total membership sales results. This includes ensuring maximum growth, productivity, and execution of policies and procedures with great customer service in mind.
- Proactively lead the unit to achieve business goals in revenue, appointments, memberships, cost management and ancillary sales.
- Select, coach and develop strong Management / Lead associates to achieve performance goals to include positioning high performers for growth within company.
- Actively manage to an “Above and Beyond’ customer experience through the team members.
- Ensures operational requirements of the clinic are achieved, systems and policies are followed and suggests opportunities for efficiency and performance improvement.
- Supports HR related activities including hiring, reviews, corrective actions, etc.
- Perform other management responsibilities as needed or assigned.
- 5+ years of sales management experience of 20+ team members under your direction.
- 10+ years of experience in retail, fitness or customer service environment.
- College degree required.
- Strong sales experience with a solid track record of meeting sales goals.
- Proven verbal and written communication executed with clients and team members.
- Ability to work cohesively with others to achieve in a fun fast paced environment.
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to management with strong organizational skills.
- Base salary plus commission and bonus plan.
- Medical, dental and preventative vision coverage after 30 days.
- Vacation pay after one year.
- Career growth opportunities.
Compensation: $50-70K+ annual compensation package