EDI - SaaS Integration Consultant
TIE Kinetix provides solutions and platforms to enhance productivity and revenue generation in the digital supply chain. This totally integrated ecommerce suite is designed to minimize the energy required to market, sell and deliver products and services online, thus allowing customers to focus on their core business. TIE Kinetix develops license and Cloud based solutions, and is backed with a rich heritage of over 25 years of proven technology.
TIE Kinetix is a publically traded company on the NYSE Euronext, and has offices in the United States, the Netherlands, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Australia.
We are currently seeking an experienced EDI Support Consultant to join our team in our St Paul, MN office.
As a part of the TIE Commerce Technical Support Team, you will be responsible for providing first and second-level technical support for our Software as a Service (SaaS) and licensed customers utilizing our proprietary software. This challenging position requires excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate product-related questions over the phone and via email to customers with a diverse level of technical background. Also required are problem solving skills, attention to detail, excellent teamwork (collaborative) and multi-tasking skills.
As your knowledge of our products grows, you will be able to assist customers with basic and complex issues. Issues include install and configuration questions, communications issues, operating system issues, workflow and mapping problems. No day is the same as another in this exciting work environment.
• EDI, XML, ASCII file integration
• Ability to quickly learn technical concepts, software applications, operating systems, and hardware configuration issues
• Creative problem solving skills
• Excellent documentation skills
• Ability to multitask and willingness to learn new products, software or computer systems.
• Must be flexible with work demands and priorities
• Ability to work with other departments and co-workers on an as-needed basis
• Excellent collaboration skills
• Windows and LINUX/UNIX proficiency
• Scripting knowledge (Windows Batch files and/or UNIX shell script)
• Understand Java or C++ programming concepts
• Web/Internet knowledge
• MS-SQL and/or Oracle database knowledge
• Familiarity with eVision, Sterling Gentran, Inovis Trusted Link or GXS Application Integrator a strong plus
* Understanding of eCommerce systems, ERP applications / process SaaS a plus but we will train.