This job is no longer available
Summary: TIE KINETIX, a global company listed on the NYSE Euronext stock exchange, is looking to fill the newly created position of Ecommerce Front End Web Developer. According to Forrester, 60% of companies will re-platform their Ecommerce systems in the next two years. Your experience, energy, technical expertise and creative skills are needed to launch and customize our Ecommerce Software as a Service (SaaS) product offering for the North American market. We have demonstrated the power and value of our core technologies to customers who leverage our solutions including Microsoft, Cisco, Clorox, Revlon, T-Mobile, Siemens, RBC, CBS Interactive and Epicor. These companies utilize our technologies to maximize integrations with partners and deliver premier Ecommerce experiences throughout their channel. Now, based upon the proven success of our robust Ecommerce suite of products developed and implemented in Europe, we want to extend this success in North America and seek qualified, creative candidates who can help our team implement and transform our customer’s multi-channel Ecommerce requirements into top revenue driving shopping experiences.
Our Technology: The TIE MamboFive Commerce Suite is a scalable Ecommerce solution that delivers high performance, quality and flexibility which enables enterprises to grow dynamically without needing a team of business-critical experts to run their business online. We work for organizations that focus on selling over many different internet and mobile channels.
The Ecommerce Front End Web Developer will:
· Work collaboratively with other TIE teams to understand current Ecommerce platform implementation methodology and standard delivery practices
· Maintain continuous contact with all internal and external stakeholders throughout the project and after completion making sure features are delivered with high quality and on time.
· Becoming a product / solutions expert / evangelist in TIE’s Ecommerce suite of products (MamboFive Commerce Suite)
Applicants must possess strong skills in:
• Technical competencies with at least 2 years work experience in web development (mobile websites and mobile applications a plus)
• Familiar with design software packages such as Adobe Photoshop
• Knowledge of database and data structures and associated SQL queries
• Very strong knowledge of HTML / CSS and have a great interest in the final design
• Creative with JS / jQuery in general
• Proven knowledge of Java/PHP/4GL (quickly navigate to a code, faultless and efficient encoding)
• Familiar with XML, UTF-8, logs, FTP, RSS, backups, web services and APIs
• Interest with web design is a plus
• Knowledge of Apache is a plus
• Familiar with the use of frameworks
• Social networking: the use of popular Social APIs are a plus
You will work with a team of professionals fluent in the field of integration, content management and Ecommerce and will play a significant part of the global Ecommerce delivery team. Our solutions are fully SaaS-based and our clients choose us because we have extremely scalable, secure, feature rich workspaces and can be rapidly configured to meet constantly changing market requirements. This is a highly visible position that will give the right candidate exposure to working directly with our executive sales, marketing, and operational teams, and play a critical role in the company. If you have a demonstrated track record of building internal/external relationships, balancing workload, educating prospective customers and managing complex projects while working with a high-energy team, this is the right job for you. Flexible work schedule, 25% travel.
Our eCommerce Specialist’s primary focus will be with our North American operations team. Applicants must be proactive self-starters with a passion for problem solving, who bring enthusiasm to their work, and thrive in a dynamic work environment. Work and learn with highly collaborative global teams, while helping to achieve revenue objectives. TIE offers an attractive salary and a full range of benefits, including 401K and opportunities for career growth in a challenging and fun environment based on a small-company corporate culture.
Essential Job Functions:
· Good practical, technical and conceptual thinking
· Positive energy, can-do attitude
· Familiarity with (E-commerce) projects
· Service-and customer-oriented
· Used to working with tight deadlines and challenging / changing workloads
· Excellent team player, good communication skills and the ability to work independently
What we can offer you:
· Many future prospects, with a clear and diverse career experience
· The ability to service different vertical industries using cutting edge trends in software development and service delivery
· The opportunity to improve yourself and be immersed in Ecommerce methodology including web, in store, mobile and social experiences
· A competitive salary and excellent benefits package
· A casual work environment with great colleagues and short reporting lines
Company Summary: TIE Kinetix transforms the digital supply chain by providing total integrated E-Commerce solutions. These integrated E-Commerce solutions maximize revenue opportunities by minimizing the energy needed to market, sell and deliver online. Customers and partners utilizing TIE Kinetix consistently benefit from innovative, field-tested technology and are able to remain focused on their core business. TIE Kinetix develops cloud and license based solutions, and is backed with over 25 years of proven technology and awards.
Education: Bachelor degree (or equivalent work experience) required
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.