Position Summary: TIE KINETIX, a global company listed on the NYSE Euronext stock exchange, is looking to fill the newly created position of Ecommerce Specialist. According to Forrester, 60% of companies will re-platform their Ecommerce systems in the next two years. Your experience, energy, account and project management skills are needed to launch and customize our Ecommerce Software as a Service (SaaS) product offering for the North American market. We have demonstrated the power and value of our core technologies to customers who leverage our solutions including Microsoft, Cisco, Clorox, Revlon, T-Mobile, Siemens, RBC, CBS Interactive and Epicor. These companies utilize our technologies to maximize integrations with partners and deliver premier Ecommerce experiences throughout their channel. Now, based upon the proven success of our robust Ecommerce suite of products developed and implemented in Europe, we want to extend this success in North America and seek entrepreneurial candidates who can grasp the gauntlet and help our team analyze and transform our customer’s multi-channel Ecommerce requirements into clear functional designs.
The Ecommerce Specialist will be responsible for:
· Engaging and supporting customers early during the sales cycle to help them map their multi-channel Ecommerce vision into a clear set of features that can be delivered by our SaaS platform
· Helping to coordinate, collaborate and transmit project requirements with TIE internal technical delivery teams (both in US and EU)
· Maintaining continuous direct customer contact throughout the project and after completion making sure resources are aligned and deadlines are met.
· Becoming a product / solutions expert / evangelist in TIE’s Ecommerce suite of products (MamboFive Commerce Suite)
Applicants must possess strong skills in:
· Proactive Communication (internal and external)
· Writing functional designs, wireframes, mapping out business processes between customer facing applications and our SaaS delivery platforms
· Documenting customer / logistical interfaces
· Training / educating customers on our solutions
You will work with a team of professionals fluent in the field of integration, content management and Ecommerce and will play a significant part of the global Ecommerce delivery team. Our solutions are fully SaaS-based and our clients choose us because we have extremely scalable, secure, feature rich workspaces and can be rapidly configured to meet constantly changing market requirements. This is a highly visible position that will give the right candidate exposure to working directly with our executive sales, marketing, and operational teams, and play a critical role in the company. If you have a demonstrated track record of building internal/external relationships, balancing workload, educating prospective customers and managing complex projects while working with a high-energy team, this is the right job for you. Flexible work schedule, 25% travel.
Our eCommerce Specialist’s primary focus will be with our North American operations team. Applicants must be proactive self-starters with a passion for problem solving, who bring enthusiasm to their work, and thrive in a dynamic work environment. Work and learn with highly collaborative global teams, while helping to achieve revenue objectives. TIE offers an attractive salary and a full range of benefits, including 401K and opportunities for career growth in a challenging and fun environment based on a small-company corporate culture.
Essential Job Functions:
· Good practical and conceptual thinking
· Positive energy, can-do attitude
· Background in economics, trade and logistics a plus
· 2-5 years experience with eCommerce systems, retail and / or wholesale (online and physical)
· Knowledge of the Telecom, Fashion, Food and Office Supplies markets
· Experience with (E-commerce) account or project management
· Service-and customer-oriented
· Used to working with tight deadlines and challenging / changing workloads
· A good candidate must be an excellent team player, good communication skills and the ability to work independently
What we can offer you:
· Many future prospects, with a clear and diverse career experience
· The ability to service different vertical industries using cutting edge trends in software development and service delivery
· The opportunity to improve yourself and be immersed in Ecommerce methodology including web, in store, mobile and social experiences
· A competitive salary and excellent benefits package
· A casual work environment with great colleagues and short reporting lines
Company Summary: TIE Kinetix transforms the digital supply chain by providing total integrated E-Commerce solutions. These integrated E-Commerce solutions maximize revenue opportunities by minimizing the energy needed to market, sell and deliver online. Customers and partners utilizing TIE Kinetix consistently benefit from innovative, field-tested technology and are able to remain focused on their core business. TIE Kinetix develops cloud and license based solutions, and is backed with over 25 years of proven technology and awards.
Education: Bachelor degree (or equivalent work experience) required